Specifically designed for support groups, community groups, health-care facilities and teen programs.
The Color My World© Series offers beautiful melodies for the harp beginner. This program is specifically designed for support groups, community groups, health-care facilities and teen programs while at the same time it can augment the Rainbow of SoundTM program for schools and adult/senior groups.
It is the new extension of the Rainbow of SoundTM program. In each set, there are approx. 15 easy melodies (see the melodies of the Love and Beauty collection below) with fingerings and letter names on cards that can be attached to a pillar prompter on the column. There are also chord charts on the reverse side enabling players of all levels to make music together.
In difficult times, we search for what makes us strong, for what gives us the will to keep on going even in the face of adversity. Music can stir us to action. It can remind us of the courage within ourselves, lifting the spirits and clearing the mind. The songs included in Songs of Strength and Courage bring out the lion-like nature in us all. These songs are especially beneficial for those in rehabilitation centers. Designed to increase positive energy and get the fingers and feet tapping, these songs are effective for enlivening and emboldening any harp circle support group.
“Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.”
~ James Bryant Conant
- Michael Row Your Boat Ashore – African American Spiritual
- Canoe Round – Margaret Embers McGee, early 20th c.
- For Health and Strength – Old English Round
- Surprise Symphony – J. Haydn
- Shepherd’s Hey – English Morris Dance Tune
- Swedish Dance – Swedish Traditional Tune
- Jensukkudansen – Norwegian Schottish Canon
- Brian Boru’s March – Irish Traditional
- Cutting of the Fern – Scottish Traditional
- Scotch Cap – Scottish Traditional
- Spancil Hill – Irish Traditional
- Water is Wide – English Traditional
- Avenging and Bright – Irish Traditional
- Marche Militaire – F. Schubert
- Alla Danza (Water Music) – G.F. Handel
- Toreador Song – G. Bizet
- Farandole – G. Bizet
- Rights of Man – Scottish Traditional
- Cridhe – C. Tourin
- The Rowan Tree – Scottish Traditional