Specifically designed for support groups, community groups, health-care facilities and teen programs.
The Color My World© Series offers beautiful melodies for the harp beginner. This program is specifically designed for support groups, community groups, health-care facilities and teen programs while at the same time it can augment the Rainbow of SoundTM program for schools and adult/senior groups.
It is the new extension of the Rainbow of SoundTM program. In each set, there are approx. 15 easy melodies (see the melodies of the Love and Beauty collection below) with fingerings and letter names on cards that can be attached to a pillar prompter on the column. There are also chord charts on the reverse side enabling players of all levels to make music together.
Featuring songs to offer Faith and Gratitude
Crises of health often test our faith – and at the same time deepen it. In troubled times in our lives, we find more things than ever to be grateful for.
No matter what our religious affiliation, music lifts the spirit and confirms our faith in a power greater than ourselves. The music included in Songs of Faith and Gratitude provides both inspiration and support for those needing spiritual solace.
These songs are drawn from a variety of traditions to meet patient and caretaker needs, whether individually or in a support group setting.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Coire en Easa – Medieval
- Gloria – Canon-Round
- He’s Got The Whole World – Spiritual by Obie Phillis – Cherokee Indian
- Let Us Give Thanks – M. Tierra
- Hashiveinu – Jewish Round – Lamentations 5:21
- Om Mani Padme Hum – Buddhist Chant
- Gathered Here In The Mystery – UU Call to Worship – Phil Porter
- O Great Spirit – Native American
- Amba Bhavani – Sanskrit Bhajan
- Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavatu – Sanskrit Bhajan
- Dona Nobis Pacem – Latin Traditional Canon
- The Old Rugged Cross – George Bennard 1873-1958
- How Great Thou Art – Swedish Folk Song, words by Carl G. Boberg 1859-1940
- For The Beauty Of The Earth – Folliott W. Pierpoint 1835-1917
- Amazing Grace – Traditional, Text by John Newton 1725-1807
- I Believe – composed by Drake, Graham, Shirl and Stillman
- Panis Angelicus – composed by Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Ave Maria – J.S. Bach, Ch. Gounod
- Abide With Me – tune- William Henry Monk, words – Henry Francis Lyte – 1847
- Anam Cara – C. Tourin