THE QUALITIES of INDIVIDUALIZED MUSIC for healing
Illuminations was written by Tina Tourin, the founder of the International Harp Therapy Program. The 15 introductory pages give helpful information on modes, tempo, tone and working with patients.
The main part of this book contains original compositions written by Tina. Each piece has several arrangements: one for beginning harp players and harps with one octave below middle C; one for smaller harps with the lowest string being G below middle C; and intermediate to advanced versions of each song which are arranged as played by Christina on her Illuminations CD. 140 pages, spiral-bound.
In addition to the pieces shown in the CD track list below, the book also includes Tina’s piece entitled Music is Love, as well as a short version of Debussy’s Clair de Lune.
THE FIVE QUALITIES of INDIVIDUALIZED MUSIC
- Mood of the Music
- Resonant Tone
- Intervals, Tone Quality and Deliverance of Music
- Genre (11 categories with guide of popular music by year)
Plus: The music in this book has separate arrangements for 25 original compositions for:
- Beginning harp players and 22 stringed therapy harps with the lowest string C below middle C
- Additional transcriptions for smaller harps with lowest string G below middle C
- Intermediate and Advanced versions that match the key and format of the song as played by Christina on the recording
Playlist on CD and Songs in the Book
The Dawn (Beul an Latha)
Love of Creation / The Dove
Diamonds From Heaven
Tranquility / Reflections