Packages that benefit all
Your teaching business
The songs are categorized into collections that
appeal to people in different emotional and physical states.
All the songs can stand alone just for the enjoyment of learning a simple song on the harp. Thus, the facilitator can teach only one student at a time or a group of 6.
- Lullabies for babies and peaceful songs for relaxation
- Songs of strength and encouragement for those in rehabilitation units or other places of boosting the energy
- Songs of hope, inspiration and love for support groups
- Songs of faith and gratitude for those in places of the unknown and recovery
- Songs of nature and healing for well-being
The beautiful DVDs show the processes of playing the tunes
- Those having no musical background easily learn these tunes
- Color codes and numbers achieve success in music making
- The songs are also multi-level arranged for groups of people including special needs and those with physical challenges so that they can be part of a Harp Circle