If tree’s could talk, what would they say?
Christina weaves the magical properties of trees into music. A beautiful piece by Bach sings the praises of the maple tree, while a Russian folk tune creates the glory of the birch tree.
Along with the pure tones of Christina’s harp this beautifully orchestrated album also features French horn, cello, violin, flute, guitar, bass, and percussion.
Here’s a sound file (that you can also download) with a sample from each track
Track listing: (CLICK on the track to jump to another part of the sample…)
- Birch (4:55) – Russian folksong
- Forest Dawn (4:14) – John Rutter (Lux Aeterna)
- Maple (3:47) – J S Bach – Badinerie
- Oak (5:01) – Jim Schiaroli/C Tourin
- Apple Tree (4:54) – Peter Sprague
- Coral Tree (5:29) – Peter Sprague
- Aspen (4:39) – Steve Kajula
- Willow (5:47) – C Tourin/S Kajula
- Redwood (4:13) – Sydney Long (Breck’s Song)
- Prayer for the Living Trees (8:08) – Sue Richards (Hazel Grove), John Rutter (Lux Aeterna, Requiem)
Christina Tourin – harp
Steve Kujala – Flute
Carlos Reyes – Violin
Peter Sprague – Guitar
Marcia Bookstein – cello
Keith Pokejoy – French horn
Tom Aros – percussion
Kevin Hennessy – bass
Produced by Peter Sprague – Satyam Music BMI
Label: Emerald Harp Productions
There are no reviews yet.