Color My World
The Rainbow of Sound program announces the new addition of the Color My World© Series!
The Color My World© Series offers beautiful melodies for the harp beginner. This program is specifically designed for support groups, community groups, health-care facilities and teen programs while at the same time it can augment the Rainbow of Sound® program for schools and adult/senior groups.
This new addition can work under the same paradigm as the Rainbow of Sound program – offering people the option to rent the harp for 2 months, get their materials and have 8 lessons. Or you can choose to take this program into facilities such as senior homes, support groups in hospitals, yoga centers, church groups, various healthcare facilities and after school programs.
The songs are categorized into collections that appeal to people in different emotional and physical states.
- Lullabies for babies and peaceful songs for relaxation
- Songs of strength and encouragement for those in rehabilitation units or other places of boosting the energy
- Songs of hope, inspiration and love for support groups
- Songs of faith and gratitude for those in places of the unknown and recovery
- Songs of nature and healing for well-being
All the songs can stand alone just for the enjoyment of learning a simple song on the harp. Thus, the facilitator can teach only one student at a time or a group of 6.
The beautiful DVDs show the processes of playing the tunes.
- Those having no musical background easily learn these tunes
- Color codes and numbers achieve success in music making
- The songs are also multi-level arranged for groups of people including special needs and those with physical challenges so that they can be part of a Harp Circle
For more information on developing a career
as a Harp Circle Facilitator – CLICK HERE
|CMW. Pillar Prompter
|Songs of Love and Beauty (Pink) with Pouch and Pillar Prompter
Special – $89